शुक्रवार, 31 जनवरी 2020

I miss you in Assamese - Assamese Language

How do you say I miss you in Assamese?

Here I mean " Moi" You means "Tumaloy", Miss Means "Khuwora"

So the line will be like that Moi tumak khuworisu. It's grammatically correct but not everyone uses these type of word to say I miss you in Assamese. We just say that Tumaloy mur monot porise. or if someone misses very badly that time we use Tumaloy borkoy monot porise.

I miss you in Assamese
Tumaloy mur monot porise.
তোমালৈ মোৰ মনত পৰিছ ।

I miss you in Assamese Deeply.

Tumaloy mur borkoy monot porise.
তোমালৈ মোৰ বৰকৈ মনত পৰিছে ।
              or 
Tumaloy mur ghonai monot porise. 
তোমালৈ মোৰ ঘনাই মনত পৰিছে ।

                                  Here more than three types of I miss you in Assamese. All are related to feelings. If you just normally miss someone special just say " Tumaloy mur monot porise " তোমালৈ মোৰ মনত পৰিছ । and If you miss someone very badly than your answer will be " Tumaloy mur borkoy monot porise" তোমালৈ মোৰ বৰকৈ মনত পৰিছে ।


How to Pronounce I miss you in Assamese

Tumaloy mur monot porise.

Tumaloy
Tu= Two or 2   
Ma= Maa " Marigold" (Ma)
Loy= Loy "Loyality" (loy)

Mur

Mu= Moo or mu
R= Robert (Ro)

Monot

Mo= Mont (mo)
No=Not (no)
T= Total (to)

Porise 

Po=Po
Ri= Rich(Ri)
Se= Say (Say)

How to write I miss you in Assamese 

তোমালৈ মোৰ মনত পৰিছ l

I give you the link of Assamese alphabet I wrote in my earlier blog post. Check the Assamese alphabet and try.


                                                                                              

                                                                                                  I hope you like my post thank you. If you like my post press the like button and give your valueable comment. 







2 टिप्‍पणियां: